Fat isn’t always the offender when it comes to extra inches around the midsection. If you’ve just recently noticed that you’re not fitting into your clothes the way you did not so long ago, it’s more likely to be a result of bloating and water weight.
– Bloating is definitely not fat. It’s air or gas that collects in your gut and causes the stomach to feel tight, full, and swollen.
– Consuming more ginger is another bloat-reducing trick. You can drink it as a tea or eat it fresh.
– Much sodium (which is the stuff that’s in salt) causes the body to retain more water.
– Your biggest ally when it comes to reducing water weight is…water! Surprising, right? But it’s true; the more water you drink, the less liquid builds up in your body!
– Carbonated drinks make you bloated and gassy.
– The lifestyle changes were a no-brainer. Instead of the elevator, you should take the stairs; instead of parking near the entrance to some place, you should park further away and walk; instead of sitting in front of the TV all evening, you should go for short 15 to 30-minute walks.
Source: Credit goes to respacted author.