How do you feel about squats? Have you ever heard of planking? What about bridges? We’re talking all of that AND more!
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Which Is Better For You Weight Loss Cardio Or Weight?:
WATCH 🎥: 8 Weight Loss Myths You Need To Know To Lose Weight:
#WeightLoss #Fitness #Saddlebags
1. Side Planking: 00:36
2. Adjusting Your Diet: 01:28
3. Grasshopper Beats: 02:29
4. Squats: 03:42
5. Bridges: 04:45
6. Curtsy Lunges: 05:38
7. Side Lunges: 06:28
1. Side Planking: When practicing the side plank hip abduction, you lie on your side with your top leg extended and your bottom leg bent back. From here, you slowly elevate your top leg into the air and lower it back down, repeating this cycle a few times over before switching to the other sides.
2. Adjusting Your Diet: I get it. Sometimes, your schedule is way too busy. We may not always have the time to stop everything and exercise. This is why it’s always good to maintain a healthy diet. This means no processed fats or fast food, especially if you’re trying to get rid of your saddlebag. All of the junk we eat takes its toll on our midsection, eventually turning into excess fat.
3. Grasshopper Beats: Grasshopper beats are an exercise in which you lie facedown on a mat. From there, spread your legs until they are at least a hip-width apart. Lifting your legs 2 to 6 inches off the ground, bring your feet back in, then spread your feet back out and repeat for at least 20 reps. It is recommended that you then rest for 30 seconds, and then repeat this same cycle for two more sets.
4. Squats: For the two of you our there who are unfamiliar, squats are a basic standing exercise in which you lower your hips only to stand back up soon after. This motion is then repeated a number of times. The recommended amount of squats is ten in a row for three sets. This workout will exercise your glutes, quads and hamstrings.
5. Bridges: This may be another exercise that you’re unfamiliar with, so let’s give you a crash course. The bridge position is used to work your glutes and hamstring muscles, while also enhancing your abs and lower back.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: