Here are the top 5 bedtime drinks that will help you lose weight. People are constantly struggling with excess weight. In fact, the National Institute of Health states that 75% of Americans are overweight. What’s even more disturbing is that they also state that 33% of those people are obese.
#WeightLossDrinks #WeightLoss #LoseWeight
5. Kefir: 0:58
4. Apple Psyllium Drink: 1:38
3. Grape Juice: 2:40
2. Milk: 3:09
1. Cherry Aloe Vera Drink: 4:08
Milk can help you lose weight: 6:46
Milk Helps Build muscle: 8:02
Milk is good for bone health: 8:28
Milk can relieve stress and heartburn: 8:38
Milk controversy: 8:57
5. Kefir: Men’s Health states that kefir helps increase the levels of healthy bacteria in the gut, which increases proper digestion and helps absorb minerals and vitamins more effectively. In addition, the research found in the British Journal of Sports Medicine found that kefir helps improve sleep. Improved sleep helps you feel more refreshed in the morning and can also minimize the effects of stress. With more energy throughout the day, you will be less prone to succumbing to the urge of snacking or indulging in less than healthy treats. You’ll also have more energy to exercise!
4. Apple Psyllium Drink: According to the Daily Health Post the apples in this drink limit the absorption of fat from the gut and also make it easier for your body to break down the fats into fatty acids. In addition, a 2003 study published in PubMed shows that consuming three apples a day contributes to weight loss. The Daily Health Post states that when the body consumes psyllium, it expands to form a gel-like mass by drawing water from the colon. This helps move waste from the colon more quickly. To make this drink, all you need is one apple, one cup of cold water, two teaspoons of 100% psyllium husk/powder, and ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon. To make this drink, cut up the apple with the skin on it and blend it with the water until it’s smooth. Then pour the mixture into a large cup and stir the psyllium and cinnamon powder with it. Drink it immediately after mixing is complete.
3. Grape Juice: Grape juice contains insulin; and according to research that is published in Cell Reports, insulin has the ability to regulate the body’s circadian rhythms. In addition, a study found in the 2015 International Journal of Obesity found that resveratrol, which is an antioxidant found in grapes, actually converts calorie-storing white fat into calorie-burning brown fat.
2. Milk: According to Men’s Health a glass of milk (cold or warm) can help you sleep more soundly because it contains high levels of calcium and tryptophan. Also, one way to get rid of excess fat is to turn it into muscle. According to research from Medicine and Science In Sports Exercise, Milk’s casein protein is slow digesting so it can help build muscle overnight.
According to research from Birmingham University, soy protein can help improve sleep by inducing melatonin. Also, the tryptophan found in this beverage can help decrease cortisol levels., which will help fight belly fat.
1. Cherry Aloe Vera Drink: According to a study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, tart cherry juice produces significant reductions of insomnia. Another study found in the European Journal of Nutrition explains that tart cherry juice can increase melatonin levels which will improve sleep quality. Aloe Vera gel contains powerful vitamins, enzymes, saponins, lignin, and minerals, that can help with weight loss according to the Daily Health Post.
Remember, losing weight comes from a combination of healthy eating and an active lifestyle. If you change up your diet and cut out sugary, calorie heavy foods, and also start exercising more, you can lose weight and start improving your overall health. That being said, you don’t have to cut out all of your favorite foods completely. Everything in moderation! You can have that slice of cake, but don’t overdo it. Dieting can take a huge toll on someone’s mental wellbeing, and if it’s not done the right way it can lead to binging or even just giving up. If you are interested in losing weight but aren’t sure how to go about doing it or getting started, it may be a good idea to seek advice from a medical health professional, dietician, physical trainer, or nutritionist.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: